14 Februar 2018 von meegajob
What does an Business Development Manager do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
– Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
– Understand customer needs and requirements
– Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
– Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
– Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
– Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
– Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
– Perform effective online demos to prospects
Was wir bieten:
– International environment.
– Work Project Based in with Top Clients
– Trained in World Class Sales Process
– High Tech – US Software Standards
– Consulting Environment
Was wir erwarten:
– Junior Sales, Trainee Programmes
– Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
– Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
– Experience working with CRM
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Strong listening and presentation skills
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
– BA/BS degree or equivalent
German ist a must, any languages Europe east is beneficial.
If you think that you are the right person for that job please send your CV with photo [Apply online]
Functie: Account Manager, App-Entwickler